Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Friday, August 18, 2006

The nightmare is over ... for now ...


At last! Big Brother 7 is over!

Tourettes Syndrome sufferer Pete was this year's winner. Now perhaps the Crow can get Mrs Crow's attention once again for an hour a day. Although I fear she has been taking notes from Big Brother's vacuous and spoiled model Nikki ...

Oh my God, it's so unfair! I'm a really annoying woman with a tenuous reason to be famous, get Max Clifford as my publicist right now!

However people are already asking will it be back for an 8th series? Let's face it when TV bosses are still clamouring to put new episodes of Last of the Summer Wine together, despite the fact that half the cast are dead, you just know they'll be flogging the dead horse which will be Big Brother 8 in 2007.

As Pete would say, "wankers" ...

All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home