Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Moustache: The Magnum P.I. delusion

Magnum P.I. staring Tom Selleck appeared on our T.V. screens between 1980 and 1988.

It had the glamorous backdrop of Hawaii and was helped by the fact that moustached Tom Selleck at 6’4”, muscular, with flowing chest hair, was and still is what most women around the world would describe as “a hunk”.

The problem is a lot of men around the world ever since have thought they could emulate his sexual charisma simply by growing a moustache and wearing a collection of awful Hawaiian shirts.

As a public service, the Crow would like to set the record straight. If you are trying to pull the girls with your moustache and Hawaiian shirt, the chances are people will think you look more like the Simpsons Ned Flanders



All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true there. A bit of stubble is way better than clean shaven, but come on guys, moustaches are just plain weird. They only work on old men. Full stop.
I hope you don't have a moustache...

9:36 pm

 
Blogger WhiteCrowUK said...

Nope - I have a beard.

I don't like to see people with stubble - because I feel they are too indecisive "shall I have a beard ... or shan’t I?".

The Crow says "for God's sake man, commit one way or the other".

Plus of course designer stubble is SO Miami Vice 20 years ago!

11:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While the moustache without a beard can look odd there is a facial hair crime much greater in magnitude.

The moe-less beard. Men that grow a full beard but keep their upper lip clean of hair.

4:19 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home