Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The long & the short: Kiran Shah


Kiran Shah – is both an actor and a stuntman, often performing stunts as a stand in for children.

He was born in Kenya, and is often confused with fellow countryman Deep Roy who played the Oompa Loompas in Tim Burton’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Kiran was the scale double for Elijah Wood in the Lord of the Rings films, and more recently played the dwarf Ginarrbrik in the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

You can find his official website here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the Email. It is intresting to learn that you are a tall person. I'm on the other scale small.

As to your questions one learns to live the life with what you got. I don't drive. When I was was young I did four or five lesson and just didn't like driving so I stopped. If I was driving then the seat would be a little higher and have cousion for the back, get extension for the peddles. That would work. Round the house I have normal things and find ways to reach things or whatever. Being small is not as much a problem.

I can imagen what you have to go through. On The Lord of the Rings we had a scale double other way as well. We found a really tall person. He was 7 feet 4 inches tall. He learned to live with it and found ways round things.

Let me know how tall you are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home