Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The long & the short: phantaisie from AlchemyX

phantaisie is a fellow member of the AlchemyX web forum, and had this to contribute ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm not short, short - I'm 5'2. But it is a pain in the butt when your pants and short sleeves are frequently too long. Or when people sit in front of you at the theater that are taller than you and all of a sudden you see a silhouette in the middle of your movie instead of the action. If you're in a crowd sometimes it's difficult to see amongst all the people if you're looking for something. But, by the same token, it can make it easier to hide.

As far as short/tall people in sci-fi, I guess I never really gave it any thought. However, sci-fi is meant to be different from the norm, and I don't think having "average" people would make it very "sci-fi-ish"; I guess the tall/short makes it different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home