Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Get Lost!

Last night, second season Lost returned to Channel 4 with a double episode. I enjoy Lost, and yet at the same time it infuriates me. Last night typified my problem with it ...

Episode one, everyone started at the top of the mysterious hatch, argued a lot, and only got to the bottom by the end of the episode. Where shock, horror, doctor Jack meets a man he met months before, but was never mentioned before except in this episode.

Roll on the second episode, and it’s almost all told in flashback, with us three-quarters of the way into the episode before we catch up with the end of the last episode, with everyone back at the bottom of the hatch-shaft.

As I've said, I like Lost, but they don’t half seem to spin off the story ad infinitum. It’s in danger of being X-Files vague just for the sake of it.

And talking about doctor Jack, supposedly “the hero” of the piece. Well a worse doctor I don’t think you could meet outside of Harold Shipman’s practise!


In breaking the news to Sarah, a woman he’s just operated on, that she will never be able to walk again, what does he say? He moans that he’s twisted his ankle and it hurts because he was off running up and down stairs – could the big jerk be any more insensitive?

Perhaps I’ll go up to the blind woman around the corner and complain about wearing glasses next huh Jack?


All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home