Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Apprentice: Real tales of big business ...

I caught some of last night's The Apprentice on BBC2 last night – not the Crow’s usual cup of tea, as he has enough of big business shenanigans during his working week.

It’s interesting, I’ve caught several of Sir Alan Sugar's interviews on the program, where he has talked about wanting to be involved in the program to give the public more of an insight into business affairs, as he feels entrepreneurial skills are poorly recognised in this country.

I think he’s bang on the money with that though, because whenever I watch it always seems to be the same story, a pack of wannabe executives all trying not to learn from their mistakes, but to desperately find the scapegoat. Proof that it’s not the losing that counts, but the finding someone else to blame …


All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home