Welcome to my world ... All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

J.K. Rowling – there will be no more Harry Potter

Author JK Rowling has crushed her millions of fans around the world with the announcement that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince would be her last book.

Blaming a severe bout of writers block, which has held up the last few books, Rowling has given more details in a recent interview. “Each book has become more demanding”, she explained, “I am aware of how expectations rack up with each successive instalments”.


JK Rowling displays the latest, and last in the Harry Potter books. There will be no more.








In a move that will leave the Harry Potter series without the closure many had hoped for, Rowling explained. “There’s just nothing left. And then the realisation came that I don’t have to do this. I mean it’s no longer like I need the money”.

Rumours abound that Rowling is planning to use the profits from her last book to buy “a remote estate” to escape press intrusion, possibly in the Falklands. “I just need to get away, but I’m sure I’ll be back. I still feel I have a voice to raise, perhaps in politics. I still feel the government is failing single mothers, who still get treated like second class citizens.”

JK Rowling is famous for writing her first book, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, whilst struggling as a single mother in Edinburgh.

Just one of the many children around the world who have been distraught at the news








All material copyrighted as bullsh*t ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rigger Mortice said...

I'm fucking glad

11:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home